Chocolate Decorations for Newbies
A three-day course for newbies. You will discover new ways to work with chocolate in the kitchen.
Executive Pastry Chef Sławomir Gołaszewski will teach You techniques of tempering and making chocolate decorations. You will make your first chocolate showpiece totally on your own.
This training will provide not only an amazing dose of cooking competence but a lot of inspiration as well.
Course in English.
No previous knowledge required.
By the end of the course you will have the skills and techniques to work confidently with chocolate.
Sławomir Gołaszewski – an English speaking trainer.
Chef Gołaszewski has over 30 years of professional cooking experience. He has been working as an Executive Pastry Chef for high standard hotels in Poland, Thailand, Korea and Germany. He cooperates with Le Cordon Bleu in evaluations of students’ progress, and acts as Guest Chef at Le Cordon Bleu. His strong sides are artistic abilities and creativity. His main pastry skills are chocolate showpieces, innovative cakes and desserts.
Chef Gołaszewski has also won the Gold Medal for The Best Wedding Cake in Thailand Award in 2006.
- Introduction: Let’s get to know each other better
- From plantation to production of chocolate: step by step explanation how to make chocolate
- Chocolate Classification: Different kinds of chocolate, chocolate types and how to use them for production. We will also show how to avoid typical chocolates cooking errors.
- Melting and tempering chocolate: You will learn how to melt and temper chocolate without problems
- Small chocolate decorations: You will be taught techniques how to make chocolate decoration on cakes and desserts.
- You first chocolate showpiece: From idea to ready product. Inspiration, planning, drawing, making molds, etc.
- Preparing individual parts of showpiece: Step by step process how and build ready chocolate compositions
- Implementation of showpiece: Build decoration from individual parts
- Last finishing touches: Coloring, adding small elements etc.
- Q&A – Questions and Answers regarding the course
- Equipped workpspace for every participant
- Lunch and coffee
- The famous 'Kucia Art School” apron to take away
- Certificate of Completion
Place of training:
ul. Zemborzycka 59F
(entrance from ul. Budowlana)